To ensure you have the best possible time at the event – we have carefully considered your accommodation options.
The Venue of Go West BachataFest 2020
Welcome to Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
We highly recommend staying at the venue for the course of the event.
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle have offered a fantastic discount for any of our Go West Bachatafest Participants.
We suggest the hotel for all registrants from our International competitors to locals – we’re sure you’ll love the dance getaway and enjoy being a part of the community.
Note: $187.00 per room per night for Superior Rooms.
$20 per person for breakfast (available on check in, don’t book online)
$20 per vehicle for parking (available on check in, don’t book online)
To automatically reserve your room with the special Go West Bachatafest Discount, click on the button below:
There is so much to do in vibrant Fremantle including the famous markets, Fishing Boat Harbour, local breweries, boutique shopping and much more! Make the stay extra special and take advantage of our special accommodation package.
Our Atrium Garden Restaurant buffet is open daily for RISE breakfast. Marine Lounge Bar is open seven days a week and offers light meals, tapas, great coffee and cake as well as an extensive beverage menu. The Harbour Master is open daily for lunch and dinner featuring alfresco dining, tapas, WA grill menu and fresh local seafood, as well as high tea on Sundays.
Room service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Zero Travel Time to Workshops and Parties
- Valet Parking ($20/day) – Please see Hotel Concierge and mention Go West Bachatafest.
- Stay right in the centre of Fremantle and experience the vibe of Perth’s Hottest Cultural Hub
- FREE WiFi
- Two Restaurants and bar
- Resort-style outdoor heated swimming pools
- Three outdoor spas, sauna and fitness centre
- Hundreds of Perth’s trendiest Cafe’s, Pub’s and Restaurants at your doorstep including the Historic Convict Pub, the Ball & Chain.
- The Famous Fremantle Markets
- Heritage sites Fremantle Prison & Round House
- Boutique Shopping
- Fremantle Arts Museum
- Maritime Museum Shipwreck Galleries
- Fremantle’s Local Brewery – Little Creatures
*All attractions are walking distance from the hotel
We have carefully planned our venue with all things considered – convenience, location and affordability.
However, we understand some of you may be on a tighter budget.
For a mid-level accommodation, we recommend looking on Airbnb – click here.
We also have homestay or couch options available.
Please contact Nella for more information on this.
Getting to the Event
If you need assistance getting to the hotel from the airport we’re here to help!
We advise carpooling or sharing taxis – please contact us and we can let you know who might be travelling on the same flight.
Event Dates: Friday, April 17 - Sunday April 19, 2020